Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 1
Ace your coding job interview. Learn to write better and faster code.
Subscribe to access all courses. Cancel anytime!Subscribe for $29/m
- 5 hours of HD video
- 120 lessons
- Downloadable content
- Hands-on exercises
- English captions
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime access
- Learn at your own pace
Tired of piecing together disconnected tutorials or dealing with rambling, confusing instructors? This course is for you! It's perfectly structured into a series of bite-sized, easy-to-follow videos that cover both theory and practice.
What You'll Learn
- Master essential data structures such as arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, and hash tables
- Analyze and evaluate the time and space complexity of algorithms
- Improve your problem-solving skills
- Prepare for coding interviews
5 Hours . 7 Sections . 120 Lessons
- Course OutlinePreview
- Source Code
- Follow Me Around
Who Is This For?
- Anyone preparing for a coding job interview
- Computer science students whose lecturers failed to explain the topics
- Self-taught developers who missed out on a computer science degree
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer
In this course, I use Java to teach the concepts but you can apply these concepts in any programming language. Our focus is on problem-solving, not programming languages and tools.
All you need to take this course are some basic programming skills. If you know variables, loops, and conditional statements, you're good.
Here are the courses we recommend if you need to strengthen the fundamentals.
Are you feeling stuck or overwhelmed in your coding journey? Don't worry, I've got your back! Together, we'll work to level up your skills, increase your earning potential, and build a brighter future.
Years of experience