Ultimate C# Series: Part 2
Learn all about classes, interfaces and object-oriented programming
Subscribe to access all courses. Cancel anytime!Subscribe for $29/m
- 6 hours of HD video
- 40 lessons
- Downloadable content
- Hands-on exercises
- English captions
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime access
- Learn at your own pace
Tired of piecing together disconnected tutorials or dealing with rambling, confusing instructors? This course is for you! It's perfectly structured into a series of bite-sized, easy-to-follow videos that cover both theory and practice.
What You'll Learn
- Understand Object-oriented Programming (OOP) principles
- How to work with classes, constructors, fields, properties, methods and indexers
- How to use encapsulation to reduce the impact of changes
- How to improve the robustness of your code
- How to re-use code using inheritance and composition
- Why composition is better than inheritance
- How to build extensible applications using polymorphism
- How to develop loosely-coupled, extensible and testable applications using interfaces
- And much, much more!
6 Hours . 7 Sections . 40 Lessons
- About this Course2m 42s
- Source Code
- Follow Me Around
- Learning Paths
Who Is This For?
- Anyone who wants to take their C# skills to the next level
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand object-oriented programming principles
- Anyone preparing for C# coding interviews
This course is the second part of a series. So, you should have watched the first part or have a solid understanding of the concepts covered there.
Here are the courses we recommend if you need to strengthen the fundamentals.
Are you feeling stuck or overwhelmed in your coding journey? Don't worry, I've got your back! Together, we'll work to level up your skills, increase your earning potential, and build a brighter future.
Years of experience