What is Python?
In a nutshell: Python = Powerful & Versatile
Mathematicians, scientists and engineers love Python. Why? Because it makes complex calculations and iterative and repetitive tasks really straightforward to code and execute.
Developers love it because it’s simple, yet powerful, and works across platforms.
Why Learn Python?
- Ideal first programming language to learn
- Boost your existing skills - growing demand for Python developers
- Universities teach it – both in computer science and other courses
- Big companies use it – Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Reddit, Spotify, Quora, etc.
- Runs cross-platform – Python apps work on Windows, Mac, Linux
What can you do with Python?
- Scripting – easily automate repetitive tasks e.g. web crawling, sending emails…
- App backends – use Python frameworks to build app backends fast with less code
- AI & machine learning – number 1 language in this field – big library & data collection
- Data analysis & visualization – perfect for today’s big data world
- Computation & calculation – simple syntax & many powerful libraries – scientists, engineers, mathematicians can focus on creating algorithms, formulae, etc.
- Desktop apps – Dropbox desktop app is written in Python! Need I say more?!
- Education – Python is popular globally in schools, colleges, universities. It’s so simple that young kids can pick it up, but so powerful PHD students use it.
Earn $116k per year on average with Python skills
There’s a shortage of Python developers and that means high salaries.
Python is used in most AI & Machine Learning operations. The vast majority of data scientists and analysts swear by it. It’s also gaining popularity with app developers, so there are literally thousands of job posts, and not enough skilled people to fill them.
Premium Course that Leads You to Python Perfection
- No-nonsense Python – Some other courses blind you with complexity. Mosh believes simple & pretty code is best and that’s what you learn in this course.
- Code apps super-fast – Get hands-on right away. Python lets you build apps faster & with fewer lines of code than other languages.
- Get your geek-on! – Get Python pro tips and tricks. Learn about all the modern Python tools that professional developers are using.
- Create command-line utilities – Python is perfect for command-line interfaces. Simple, useful and powerful. No wonder it’s so popular.
- Make scripts to save time & effort – Sick of repetitive, boring tasks? No problem. Learn how to use Python to automate all that.
Start Coding in Minutes!
Stop wasting time on confusing and out-of-date blog posts, tutorials and YouTube videos. Enrol on this complete course that gets straight to the point. You’ll start coding from the get-go.
Once again you rocked. #python course by @moshhamedani is the best course out there. To the point explanation and real world examples. Python is the most popular and Mosh is the most popular instructor. This combination takes you to the heights of success. thanks for being here.
— Muhammad Makki Anjum (@iamakci) December 11, 2018
— Joel Lawler (@joellawler) March 3, 2019
Looking to learn #python? Look no further than the new course by @moshhamedani! Mosh’s courses are my go-to to learn all cutting-edge technologies!
— Brian Poole (@Zipped6648) December 11, 2018
Just finished section 4 of my #python course by @moshhamedani . Learning a lot so far and seeing many opportunities with coding! excited to dig deeper , plus having fun learning !
— joints (@SarniJoints) March 18, 2019
I saw the first three hours of the course on youtube, then decided to buy it immediately and already finished all the uploaded lessons, it is a great one , thanks @moshhamedani , and I am looking to watch the rest of it.https://t.co/xxSlksukto#sql #codewithmosh
— Sadeea (@MohammadSadeea) March 26, 2019
Just finished the Complete #Python Programming Course for Beginners of @moshhamedani . This guy just covered the every little possible thing in his course regarding #python. Thanks once again mosh. You are truly an inspiration.
— Fitim (@Timi74) April 29, 2019
- Programming Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Writing Reusable Code
- Error Handling
- Web Scraping
- Consuming APIs
- Automated Testing with Selenium
- Consuming 3rd-party Packages
- Publishing Python Packages
- Working with Files and Directories
- Working with CSV and JSON Files
- Working with Excel Spreadsheets
- Working with PDFs
- Working with ZIP Files
- Sending Emails and Text Messages
- Introduction to Building Web Apps
Bite-sized, memorable and easy-to-digest videos with zero fluff
Learn to write Python code with confidence by the end of this course
This course assumes you know nothing about Python or any other programming languages. Go from complete beginner to expert, with plenty of hands-on exercises along the way.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try it risk-free
I’m confident you’ll get everything you need from this course and be 100% satisfied. But in the unlikely event you decide it’s not for you just ask for a refund any time during the first 30 days and you’ll get your money back with no questions asked.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with almost two decades of experience and I've taught over three million people how to code or how to become a professional software engineer through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Start1- What is Python (3:21)
Start2- Installing Python (1:52)
Start3- Python Interpreter (1:55)
Start4- Code Editors (1:19)
Start5- Your First Python Program (3:36)
Start6- Python Extension (2:52)
Start7- Linting Python Code (4:14)
Start8- Formatting Python Code (3:54)
Start9- Running Python Code (2:59)
Start10- Python Implementations (2:28)
Start11- How Python Code is Executed (2:46)
Start12- Quiz (1:37)
Start1- Comparison Operators (2:04)
Start2- Conditional Statements (4:09)
Start3- Ternary Operator (2:09)
Start4- Logical Operators (4:02)
Start5- Short-circuit Evaluation (2:06)
Start6- Chaining Comparison Operators (1:22)
Start7- Quiz (1:43)
Start8- For Loops (3:38)
Start9- For..Else (2:46)
Start10- Nested Loops (2:44)
Start11- Iterables (3:08)
Start12- While Loops (4:59)
Start13- Infinite Loops (1:37)
Start14- Exercise (2:05)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you want to be a Python pro?
Ditch the YouTube videos and get a course that will take you to where you need to be.
All the skills you need to become a professional Python developer.
- 12 hours of HD video
- Beginner to expert course
- Hands-on programming practice
- Pro-Python tips & tricks
- Practice activities
- Unlimited access - online or offline
- Self-paced learning on any device
- Certificate of completion
Python developers earn $116,000 per year on average. So, what are you waiting for?
Join 20417 happy students!
Stop wasting your time jumping from one video tutorial to another.
With our amazing reviews and money back guarantee, what are you waiting for?