If you're building a complex Angular app with complex data flows, you should consider using Redux to better manage the state of your app.
Redux is a lightweight and simplified implementation of the Flux architecture that was originally introduced by Facebook. It provides a clean and elegant solution to maintain the state of your applications in a predictable way.
It also provides a number of other benefits:
- It decouples your application from a presentation framework like Angular
- It allows you to postpone decisions about external frameworks (clean architecture)
- It makes it easier to unit test your application without mocks and spies
- You get access to awesome tools as part of your development (Redux Dev Tools)
- It makes it easier to implement undo/redo feature in your applications
In this course, I'll take you from the ground up and teach you what Redux is, when to use it and why, and how to implement it properly.
You'll learn about:
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with almost two decades of experience and I've taught over three million people how to code or how to become a professional software engineer through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
You can ask for a refund any time during the first 30 days
if you decide the course isn’t for you.