Learn to build applications with Node like a pro
Want to learn Node.js, but are tired of wordy and slow instructors who talk to you like you've never coded before?
Then I have the perfect course for you. A Node course that’s finally different from the rest.
A perfect mix of theory and practice with no waffling.
Learn to build RESTful APIs with Node, Express and MongoDB with confidence.
Includes best practices that pros apply, as well as going over common mistakes that many Node.js developers make.
All in a single course using a real-world project.
- Beginner to Advanced
- Lifetime Access
- 220 Lessons
- 15 Hours of Video
- Exercises and Solutions
- Access on Mobile/TV
By the end of this course, you'll be able to…
- Build, test and deploy Node applications with confidence
- Store complex data in MongoDB
What You'l Learn...
- All about Node module system
- Use existing Node packages or publish your own
- Implement CRUD operations
- Store complex, relational data in MongoDB using Mongoose
- Implement data validation
- Implement authentication and authorization
- Handle and log errors effectively
- Set up configuration for various environments (dev, test, prod)
- Write unit and integration tests
- Build features using test-driven development
- Deploy your Node apps to Heroku
- And much more!
Who is this course for?
- Back-end developers familiar with frameworks like ASP.NET, Rails, Django, etc who want to add Node to their toolbox
- Front-end developers who want to transition to full-stack development
You don't need any familiarity with Node, Express or MongoDB.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with two decades of experience. I've taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
StartGlobal Object (3:21)
StartCreating a Module (4:43)
StartLoading a Module (5:22)
StartModule Wrapper Function (4:40)
StartPath Module (4:08)
StartOS Module (4:17)
StartFile System Module (4:50)
StartEvents Module (6:17)
StartEvent Arguments (3:08)
StartExtending EventEmitter (8:01)
StartHTTP Module (7:24)
StartNode Core Recap
StartInstalling a Node Package (3:33)
StartUsing a Package (3:20)
StartPackage Dependencies (3:18)
StartNPM Packages and Source Control (3:51)
StartSemantic Versioning (4:29)
StartListing the Installed Packages (2:10)
StartViewing Registry Info for a Package (2:45)
StartInstalling a Specific Version of a Package (1:05)
StartUpdating Local Packages (5:02)
StartUninstalling a Package (0:40)
StartWorking with Global Packages (2:32)
StartPublishing a Package (4:32)
StartUpdating a Published Package (1:55)
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try it risk-free
You can ask for a refund any time during the first 30 days
if you decide the course isn’t for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The average salary for a Node developer is over $113,000 in the USA.
That alone should persuade you that learning Node is a great investment for your future.
Become a Node Rockstar!
Here's what you get when you enroll.
- 15 hours of HD videos
- 220 lessons
- Exercises and solutions
- Little-known expert tips
- Best practices to apply
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Lifetime access
- Downloadable source code
- Learn at your own pace
- Watch online or offline
- Watch on any device
- Certificate of completion
Node.js is a Highly-demanded Skill in the Job Market
Stop wasting your time jumping from one video tutorial to another.
With our amazing reviews and money back guarantee, what are you waiting for?