The Ultimate HTML/CSS Mastery Series
Master advanced HTML5 & CSS3 concepts behind fast, beautiful and mobile-friendly websites
Become an HTML5/CSS3 Expert!
Perhaps you know enough to make small tweaks in existing HTML/CSS code, but struggle to build something from scratch. If you know the basics and are looking for a course that doesn’t treat you like an absolute beginner, look no further.
A fun, highly-practical, step-by-step course that teaches you the both latest and more complex HTML5/CSS3 concepts such as responsive design, Flex & Grid layout systems, typography, responsive images, organizing CSS and much, much, more.
No lenghty, boring, repetitive explanations here. Just HTML5/CSS3 explained clearly.
- Lifetime Access
- 5 Hours of Video
- 80 Lessons
- Exercises & Solutions
- Cheat Sheets
- Access on Mobile/TV
By the end of this course, you'll be able to…
- Build layouts and position elements using flex and grid layout systems
- Add visual pinch with transforms, transitions and animations
- Build forms with data validation built-into HTML5
- Create beautiful typography
- Apply best practices for creating modern websites
- Troubleshoot issues with confidence
- Write clean, maintainable, object-oriented CSS3 code
What You'l Learn...
- CSS box model
- CSS measurement units (px, rem, em, vw, etc)
- Absolute and relative positioning
- Flexible box layout (Flex)
- Grid layout
- Media queries
- Responsive images
- Image optimization techniques
- Scalable vector graphics (SVG)
- Icon fonts
- Forms with data validation
- Transformations, transitions, and animations
- CSS best practices
- Object-oriented CSS
- And much, much more!
A comprehensive, perfectly-structured and referenceable course that prepares you for the job
Who is this course for?
- Anyone familiar with the basics of HTML/CSS who needs to master more complex topics
- Anyone wanting to build fast, beautiful and responsive websites
- Anyone preparing for a job interview
This course is the second part of my Ultimate HTML & CSS series. Ideally, you should have taken the first part or at least be familiar with basic HTML elements, CSS properties, selectors, pseudo-selectors and be able to use Chrome DevTools for web development.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with two decades of experience. I've taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Preview1- Introduction (0:45)
Preview2- The Box Model (6:02)
Start3- Sizing Elements (8:20)
Start4- Overflowing (3:03)
Start5- Measurement Units (10:59)
Start6- Positioning (9:45)
Start7- Floating Elements (9:33)
Start8- FlexBox (14:59)
Start9- Grid (19:03)
Start10- Hiding Elements (1:24)
Start11- Media Queries (10:06)
Start1- Introduction (0:44)
Start2- Styling Fonts (7:38)
Start3- Embedding Web Fonts (7:39)
Start4- Flash of Unstyled Text (6:45)
Start5- Font Services (8:22)
Start6- System Font Stack (2:47)
Start7- Sizing Fonts (7:23)
Start8- Vertical Spacing (4:44)
Start9- Horizontal Spacing (3:16)
Start10- Formatting Text (6:15)
Start13- A Quick Note
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try it risk-free
You can ask for a refund any time during the first 30 days
if you decide the course isn’t for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Take Your HTML5/CSS3 Skills to the Pro Level
Here's what you get when you enroll.
- 5 hours of HD videos
- 80 lessons
- Summary notes
- Cheat sheets
- Little-known expert tips
- Lifetime access
- Learn at your own pace
- Watch online or offline
- Watch on any device
- Certificate of completion
Polish Up Your HTML5/CSS3 Skills
Don’t waste your time on random, disconnected YouTube tutorials or long, boring, poorly-structured courses.
Enroll now to quickly learn all the essential HTML5/CSS3 skills you need.