React for Beginners
A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Modern Web Apps with React and TypeScript
React 18: From Zero to Hero
With so many uses, it's one of best the tools to learn these days.
The problem is: React is complicated and most books and courses confuse learners or show outdated ways of using React that nobody uses anymore. That's why I've created this series for you.
I've put together what I've learned about React over the last 5 years into a series of easy-to-understand videos packed with the latest best practices and techniques using real-world examples and a full-blown production-grade project.
Comprehensive, clear, concise, and free of fluff.
- Lifetime Access
- 140 Lessons
- 8 Hours of Video
- Access on Mobile/TV
By the end of this course, you'll be able to…
- Confidently build front-end apps with React and TypeScript
- Apply the latest techniques and best practices
- Troubleshoot errors with ease
- Write clean code like a pro
- Get ready to learn more advanced concepts
What You'll Learn...
This course is the first part of a two-part series and covers the fundamentals. You'll learn how to:
- Build reusable function components
- Style your components using vanilla CSS, CSS modules, and CSS-in-JS
- Manage component state
- Build forms with React Hook Forms
- Implement form validation using Zod
- Connect your React apps to the backend
- Deploy your React apps
- Use VSCode shortcuts to increase your productivity
- Write clean code like a pro
- Apply best practices
The second part covers advanced concepts. You'll learn how to:
- Use React Router to handle navigation within your application
- Implement global state management with React Context API or Zustand
- Use React Query for efficient data fetching and caching
- Implement authentication using Firebase
- Optimize performance with memoization, code splitting, and lazy loading
- And more...
By the end of this course, you'll build and deploy a real-world, production-grade web app that you can showcase on your resume.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners who want to learn React from scratch and build real-world apps
- React developers who want to fill in the gaps in their knowledge and take their skills to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to become a confident and proficient React developer
Please note that we'll be using TypeScript in this course, but don't worry if you've never used TypeScript before - I'll cover everything from scratch.
Start1- Introduction (0:35)
Start2- Creating a ListGroup Component (5:36)
Start3- Fragments (2:28)
Start4- Rendering Lists (3:30)
Start5- Conditional Rendering (5:25)
Start6- Handling Events (6:07)
Start7- Managing State (6:03)
Start8- Passing Data via Props (3:58)
Start9- Passing Functions via Props (3:46)
Start10- State vs Props (1:33)
Start11- Passing Children (5:05)
Start12- Inspecting Components with React Dev Tools (2:10)
Start13- Exercise- Building a Button Component (7:02)
Start14- Exercise- Showing an Alert (5:02)
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with two decades of experience. I've taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try it risk-free
Frequently Asked Questions
The average salary for a React developer is $130k. That alone should persuade you that learning React is a great investment for your future and opens up new career opportunities in the tech industry.
Enroll Now to Learn React Like a Pro
Here's what you get.
- 8 hours of HD videos
- 140 lessons
- Exercises and solutions
- Little-known expert tips
- Best practices to apply
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Lifetime access
- Downloadable source code
- Learn at your own pace
- Watch online or offline
- Watch on any device
- Certificate of completion
React is a highly-demanded skill in the job market!
Stop wasting your time jumping from one video tutorial to another.
With our amazing reviews and money back guarantee, what are you waiting for?
Own it forever!
Access all courses!