Learn to build modern apps
It's mostly used with React but it's also becoming popular in Angular, Ember and Vue communities.
Despite being a small library with a small footprint, a lot of developers find Redux confusing and complicated. They also complain that Redux introduces a lot of boilerplate in the code and makes trivial things overly complicated.
This course gives you a solid foundation on Redux and teaches you how to write clean and concise modern Redux code.
You'll learn everything about Redux including the whats, whys, hows, and industry best practices.
A short and sweet course that you can watch in an afternoon - free of fluff and nonsense.
Simply put, this is the Redux course that I wish I had when I started learning Redux.
- Lifetime Access
- 120+ Lessons
- 6 Hours of Video
- Access on Mobile/TV
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Build fast and scalable apps with Redux
- Write clean, concise Redux code free of clutter and boilerplate
- Apply fundamental functional programming techniques
- Maintain existing Redux-based apps
- Prepare for technical interviews
What You'l Learn...
- What Redux is and when to use it
- Essential functional programming principles
- Use Redux Toolkit to kickstart Redux apps
- Debug apps using Redux DevTools
- Design a Redux store
- Write clean, concise, maintainable Redux code
- Properly structure Redux code
- Handle asynchronous events with redux-thunk
- Use existing middleware or write your own
- Test Redux code, the right way
- Connect React and Redux using react-redux
- The popular tools in Redux ecosystem
- Industry best practices and recommended patterns
- Common mistakes that many Redux devs make
- And much, much, more…
Who is this course for?
- Developers curious about Redux, the benefits it provides and how to use it properly
- Developers who want to add Redux to their skill set to get a raise or apply for a better job
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with almost two decades of experience. I've taught over three million people how to code and how to become a professional software engineer through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Here's what Mark Erikson (one of the maintainers of Redux) says about the course:
I want to spotlight this again.— Mark Erikson (@acemarke) March 19, 2020
This Redux course by @moshhamedani is amazingly good! It's similar in spirit to Dan Abramov's classic Egghead video series, but with more real-world detail and showing modernized Redux best practices.
Tobias already knew Redux but took the course to brush up his Redux skills.
@moshhamedani I just started the #redux course. I've been using Redux for over one year, but what I have learned in your course so far (just finished the middleware section) brings me a lot.— Tobias Wälde (@waelde_tobias) March 19, 2020
Code where I wrote 500 lines+ shrinks down to 60 lines now. JUST AMAZING!! 👍❤️
Start1- Introduction (0:27)
Start2- What is Functional Programming (1:25)
Start3- Functions as First-class Citizens (3:07)
Start4- Higher-order Functions (1:33)
Start5- Function Composition (3:38)
Start6- Composing and Piping (2:22)
Start7- Currying (5:44)
Start8- Pure Functions (2:50)
Start9- Immutability (4:14)
Start10- Updating Objects (4:33)
Start11- Updating Arrays (3:55)
Start12- Enforcing Immutability (1:05)
Start13- Immutable.js (3:39)
Start14- Immer (2:53)
Start16- Coding Challenges
Start1- Introduction (0:25)
Start2- Redux Architecture (5:03)
Start3- Your First Redux App (1:44)
Start4- Designing the Store (1:27)
Start5- Defining the Actions (3:26)
Start6- Creating a Reducer (6:13)
Start7- Creating the Store (1:26)
Start8- Dispatching Actions (2:45)
Start9- Subscribing to the Store (2:07)
Start10- Action Types (3:53)
Start11- Action Creators (2:58)
Start12- Exercise (0:17)
Start13- Solution (4:57)
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try it risk-free
I’m confident you’ll get everything you need from this course and be 100% satisfied. But in the unlikely event you decide it’s not for you just ask for a refund any time during the first 30 days and you’ll get your money back with no questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything You Need to Master Redux
Ditch the YouTube videos or super long courses that waste your time. Enrol in this course to get:
- 6 hours of HD videos
- 120+ lessons
- Exercises and solutions
- Little-known expert tips
- Best practices to apply
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Lifetime access
- Downloadable source code
- Learn at your own pace
- Watch online or offline
- Watch on any device
- Certificate of completion