Become a Full-stack .NET Developer (Pluralsight Course)
Learn to build a real mini social networking web app from A to Z with ASP.NET MVC
Have you always wanted to see how professional, experienced developers build an application from A to Z? This course will show you how.
We'll start from the requirements document, break it into pieces and implement them one-by-one in a systematic and agile fashion.
This course comes in three parts.
In the first part, Full-stack Development Fundamentals, we'll cover:
- Extracting use cases from requirements document
- Iteration planning
- Building models using code-first workflow
- Building forms with Bootstrap
- Data validation
- Preventing common web vulnerabilities
- Creating beautiful and precise designs with CSS
- Usability best practices
- Extending ASP.NET Identity
In the second part, Advanced Topics, we'll cover:
- Implementing CRUD operations
- Refactoring towards an object-oriented design
- Domain objects and DTOs
- Working with Bootstrap icons, badges, and popovers
And, in the last part, Architecture and Testing, we'll cover:
- Refactoring towards the Clean Architecture
- Repository and unit of work patterns
- Programming against interfaces
- Unit and integration testing
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with almost two decades of experience and I've taught over three million people how to code or how to become a professional software engineer through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Accessing the Course
I have produced this course exclusively for Pluralsight. So, I cannot put it on my own platform. However, I have a partnership with Pluralsight and you can get a FREE trial via the following link.