Become a Full-stack .NET Developer (Pluralsight Course)
Learn to build a real mini social networking web app from A to Z with ASP.NET MVC
Have you always wanted to see how professional, experienced developers build an application from A to Z? This course will show you how.
We'll start from the requirements document, break it into pieces and implement them one-by-one in a systematic and agile fashion.
This course comes in three parts.
In the first part, Full-stack Development Fundamentals, we'll cover:
- Extracting use cases from requirements document
- Iteration planning
- Building models using code-first workflow
- Building forms with Bootstrap
- Data validation
- Preventing common web vulnerabilities
- Creating beautiful and precise designs with CSS
- Usability best practices
- Extending ASP.NET Identity
In the second part, Advanced Topics, we'll cover:
- Implementing CRUD operations
- Refactoring towards an object-oriented design
- Domain objects and DTOs
- Working with Bootstrap icons, badges, and popovers
And, in the last part, Architecture and Testing, we'll cover:
- Refactoring towards the Clean Architecture
- Repository and unit of work patterns
- Programming against interfaces
- Unit and integration testing
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with almost two decades of experience. I've taught over nine million people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Accessing the Course
I have produced this course exclusively for Pluralsight. So, I cannot put it on my own platform. However, I have a partnership with Pluralsight and you can get a FREE trial via the following link.