The Ultimate Django Series
Master the Fundamentals of Web Development with Python and Django 3.2+
Master Django to Build Awesome Backends!
Have you always wanted to learn Web development with Python but didn't know where to start? Tired of lengthy, confusing, and outdated courses? Look no further.
A comprehensive, highly-practical, and step-by-step course that teaches you everything you need to know about Django from scratch. Learn the fundamentals in just five hours so you're ready for more advanced concepts covered in the second part of this course.
The skills taught in this course are absolutely essential for creating successful products that users love and can’t live without.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner wanting to learn Django for the first time, or you know a bit of Django and need a refresher course to fill in the gaps, this course will help you achieve your goals.
- Lifetime Access
- 5 Hours of Video
- 100 Lessons
- Access on Mobile/TV
By the end of this course, you'll be able to…
- Create Django projects with confidence
- Understand the inner workings of Django
- Troubleshoot issues like a pro
- Get ready to learn advanced Django concepts
A step-by-step, beginner-friendly course
This course is the first of a two-part series. In this part, you'll learn:
- The fundamentals of web development
- Installing Django
- Creating and understanding Django projects
- Building reusable Django apps
- Building a data model for an e-commerce application
- Implementing generic relationships using Content Types Framework
- Setting up and using MySQL in your Django projects
- Creating and updating database tables using Django migrations
- Populating your database dummy data
- Querying and manipulating data using Django ORM
- Managing your application data using Django admin
- Django best practices
- And much, much more!
The second part is still under development and covers more advanced concepts including but not limited to:
- Building RESTful APIs with Django REST Framework
- Authentication and authorization
- Sending e-mails
A perfectly-structured course packed with exercises, solutions, and a real project. Learn to build a full-featured e-commerce application.
Who is this course for?
- Python developers who want to dive into Web development
- Anyone familiar with Django who needs a refresher course to fill in the gaps
- Front-end developers who want to become full-stack developers
To take this course, you need basic familiarity with Python and relational databases. No prior knowledge of Django is required. This course covers everything you need to know to go from zero to hero.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with two decades of experience. I've taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Preview1- Introduction (0:37)
Preview2- What is Django (2:49)
Preview3- How the Web Works (4:24)
Preview4- Setting Up the Development Environment (2:00)
Preview5- Creating Your First Django Project (6:11)
Start6- Using the Integrated Terminal in VSCode (2:43)
Start7- Creating Your First App (3:30)
Start8- Writing Views (1:51)
Start9- Mapping URLs to Views (4:43)
Start10- Using Templates (4:08)
Start11- Debugging Django Applications in VSCode (7:52)
Start12 - Using Django Debug Toolbar (4:26)
Start1- Introduction (0:42)
Start2- Introduction to Data Modeling (2:38)
Start3- Building an E-commerce Data Model (4:34)
Start4- Organizing Models in Apps (5:20)
Start5- Creating Models (6:47)
Start6- Choice Fields (4:12)
Start7- Defining One-to-one Relationships (3:44)
Start8- Defining a One-to-many Relationship (4:09)
Start9- Defining Many-to-many Relationships (2:37)
Start10- Resolving Circular Relationships (3:47)
Start11- Generic Relationships (6:57)
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try it risk-free
You can ask for a refund any time during the first 30 days
if you decide the course isn’t for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your First Step Towards a Career in Web Development
Here's what you get when you enroll:
- 5 hours of HD videos
- 100 lessons
- Exercises and solutions
- Little-known expert tips
- Best practices
- Lifetime access
- Learn at your own pace
- Watch online or offline
- Watch on any device
- Certificate of completion
Django Skills are Highlighy demanded in the Job Market
Don’t waste your time on random, disconnected YouTube tutorials or long, boring, poorly-structured courses.
Enroll now to quickly learn all the essential Django skills you need to become an in-demand developer.