The Ultimate React Native Series: Part 1
Master the Fundamentals of Building Native Apps with React Native and Expo
Turn Your Ideas Into Mobile Apps
Have an idea for an app but but been fearful of learning native mobile development?
I hear you! Native development can be difficult. To build an app for different platforms, you have to learn different languages and tools. Swift/Objective-C for iOS and Java/Kotlin for Android.
A lot of companies use React Native to build their mobile apps. Facebook, Instagram, Uber, Pinterest to name a few. That’s why many employers are looking for React Native developers these days.
This course teaches you everything you need to build real apps with React Native from scratch. No BS, no fluff, no lengthy, repetitive explanations to waste your time.
I’ve perfectly structured this course to take you on a step-by-step journey from zero to hero.
Clear, concise lessons with a real-world app, plenty of exercises and step-by-solutions.
- Lifetime Access
- 100+ Lessons
- 6 Hours of Video
- Real Project
- Access on Mobile/TV
By the end of this course, you'll be able to…
- Build mobile apps with React Native with confidence
- Build beautiful user interfaces
- Build reusable components
- Write clean code like a pro
What You'll Learn
This course is divided into two parts: basics and advanced topics. Each part is about 5 hours long so you can easily complete it.
In the first part, you'll learn how to:
- Use the essential tools for React Native development
- Properly structure your React Native projects
- Run and debug your React Native apps
- Understand and troubleshoot common errors
- Work with the core components and APIs
- Build layouts with Flexbox
- Build reusable components
- Apply beautiful styles to your components
- Get input from the user
- Build forms with Formik
- Implement data validation with Yup
- Publish your apps to Expo
- Apply React Native best practices
- Write clean code like a pro
- Use my favorite shortcuts to write code fast
The second part covers advanced topics. You'll learn how to:
- Access native device features
- Implement navigation using React Navigation
- Add beautiful tabs
- Communicate with REST APIs
- Upload images and show progress bars
- Build offline capable apps
- Cache data and images
- Implement authentication and authorization
- Send and receive push notifications
- Log and monitor errors
- Manage configuration settings across different environments
- Build and distribute your apps
Packed with a real project, tons of exercises, step-by-step solutions, refactoring techniques, shortcuts and best practices that every React Native developer must know.
Who is this course for?
- Developers who want to add React Native to their resume to get a better job
- Web developers who want to get into the mobile development industry
- React Native developers who want to brush up on their skills and fill the gaps
- Developers passionate about learning new technologies
"I’ve actually landed my first job as a junior software developer. I owe a lot of it to you because your courses have been extremely helpful. This has really changed my life from working as a security guard and doing websites for free, now I am a professional."
- Danish Jafri
"Mosh, let me tell you I have been winning the code competitions here in India and excelling in my work and it gives me a great proud to say that you are my teacher. I have purchased every course you have uploaded till now and looking forward to learn everyday with you. Cheers!!"
- Karan Valecha
To take this course, you should have a good understanding of
- Fundamental React concepts (components, JSX, props, state, etc)
You don't need any familiarity with React Native or iOS/Android development.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try it risk-free
You can ask for a refund any time during the first 30 days
if you decide the course isn’t for you.
Preview1- Introduction (2:20)
Preview2- Prerequisites (0:38)
Preview3- How to Use This Course
Preview4- What is React Native (1:34)
Preview5- Expo (1:46)
Preview6- Setting Up the Development Environment (2:57)
Preview7- Your First App (5:21)
Start8- Running on an iOS Simulator (3:23)
Start9- Running on an Android Emulator (8:45)
Start10- Running on a Device (1:05)
Start11- Logging (1:21)
Start12- Debugging in Chrome (5:11)
Start13- Debugging in VSCode (7:11)
Start14- Publishing (4:07)
Start15- Fixing the Auto Import Issue (1:42)
Start16- Source Code
Start17- Follow Me Around
Start18- Learning Paths
Start1- Introduction (0:37)
Start2- Dimensions (3:38)
Start3- Detecting Orientation Changes (5:17)
Start4- Flexbox (3:17)
Start5- Flexbox- Direction (1:51)
Start6- Flexbox- justifyContent, alignItems and alignSelf (4:33)
Start7- Flexbox- flexWrap and alignContent (2:59)
Start8- Flexbox- flexBasis, flexGrow and flexShrink (2:45)
Start9- Absolute and Relative Positioning (2:52)
Start10- Exercises (0:59)
Start11- Building the Welcome Screen (10:57)
Start12- Building the View Image Screen (4:55)
Start13- Refactoring (2:50)
Start14- A Quick Note
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I'm a software engineer with two decades of experience. I've taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn to Build Mobile Apps from Scratch
Don't waste your time browsing disconnected tutorials or super long, poorly-structured courses made by confused instructors. What you need is a perfectly-structured course that takes you on a step-by-step journey. Enroll in the course to get:
- 6 hours of HD videos
- 100+ lessons
- Real project
- Exercises and solutions
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime access
- Downloadable source code
- Learn at your own pace
- Watch online or offline
- Watch on any device
The salary of React Native developers ranges from $80K to $190K in the USA.
That alone should persuade you that learning React Native is a great investment for your future.
Join 52126 happy students!
Stop wasting your time jumping from one tutorial to another.
With our amazing reviews and money back guarantee, what are you waiting for?