React 18: Intermediate Topics
Take your React skills to the next level by mastering state management and routing
Subscribe to access all courses. Cancel anytime!Subscribe for $29/m
- 6 hours of HD video
- 100 lessons
- Downloadable content
- Hands-on exercises
- English captions
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime access
- Learn at your own pace
Tired of piecing together disconnected tutorials or dealing with rambling, confusing instructors? This course is for you! It's perfectly structured into a series of bite-sized, easy-to-follow videos that cover both theory and practice.
What You'll Learn
- Confidently build front-end apps with React and TypeScript
- Fetch and update data using React Query
- Boost your application's performance with caching
- Implement infinite scrolling
- Use reducers to consolidate state management logic
- Use context to share state
- Manage application state using Zustand
- Implement routing with React Router
- Structure your React projects for maintainability
- Apply the latest techniques and best practices
- Write clean code like a pro
6 Hours . 4 Sections . 100 Lessons
- Prerequisites0m 54s
- What You'll Learn1m 35s
- How to Take This Course1m 59s
- Source Code2m 21s
- Connect with Me
- Learning Paths
Who Is This For?
- React developers who want to fill in the gaps in their knowledge
- Anyone who wants to become a confident and proficient React developer
To take this course, I recommend that you have watched the first part or have a solid understanding of the concepts covered there. This includes the basics of TypeScript, building components, styling components, managing component state, and calling backend services.
Here are the courses we recommend if you need to strengthen the fundamentals.
Are you feeling stuck or overwhelmed in your coding journey? Don't worry, I've got your back! Together, we'll work to level up your skills, increase your earning potential, and build a brighter future.
Years of experience